Is your current fall protection
old and tired?
Trade-in your current fall protection equipment for 3M™ DBI-SALA® and Protecta® equipment and receive rebates.
Four ways to Trade-in, Trade up and save:
- Trade-in your competitive fall protection equipment and purchase a comparable qualifying 3M Fall Protection product(s) and receive a cash rebate.
- Trade-in any brand of lanyard and purchase qualifying 3M Fall Protection Personal SRLs and receive a cash rebate.
- Trade-in any brand of lanyard with non-3600lb gated hooks and purchase qualifying 3M Fall Protection Personal SRLs or lanyards and receive a cash rebate.
- Trade-in any brand of harness and purchase a qualifying a 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ STRATA™ Harness, 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ NEX™ Harness, or 3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™ Harness and receive a cash rebate.
Purchases must be made between March 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
How to make it happen:
- Identify fall protection products you want to trade-in or trade-up
- Pick your new 3M Fall Protection products from the “Trade-in, Trade-up Program – Qualifying Products and Rebate Amounts” document. Visit: go.3M.com/FPtradein for most current list
- Place order for new qualifying 3M Fall Protection products with a 3M authorized distributor
- Visit go.3M.com/FPtradein to register your purchase and initiate your rebate payment
End-user and/or distributor collect and dispose of competitive product.